Dream of my parents

I dreamed that I saw my parents yesterday.

They came up quite quickly on me in a crown. Before I knew it,, and was sideways hugging me. I gingerly took his arm off my neck. “Oh, we are doing that?“ He asked. He feigned surprise, but backed off.

My mother was more difficult. She pretended to be ill, and fell down, forcing me to pick her up. When I hold her up and I needed to carry her around like a child she shrink down to the size of an ugly child, and I can still feel her boney hips clinging to me.

I still felt as though they were able to use social pressure to manipulate me in that dream.

 it feels like a weakness, but really, what weakness is it to feel the need to respond to a salutation, or to offer someone simple kindness when they fall down? But for a narcissist, these things are Weaponized.

I will try not to think too much about this, except that perhaps I should study the book “the Christians guide to no contact,“. I believe there are rules of no contact which include not making eye contact with the person when in public. It sounds harsh, but maybe this is why.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 6 thoughts

The Scapegoat

Meeting my pastor/mentor

Gifts in wartime

Sowing and reaping...

21 rules of no contact